Share your experience to help us support more people with cervical cancer

Hi everyone,

I'm Imogen, the Senior Health Information Officer at Jo's. Basically, that means I research, write and revise all our information materials. Our aim is that the information helps answer your questions and offers some support.

We have a booklet for people who have been recently diagnosed, called Your Guide to Cervical Cancer. Some of you may have seen it or even read it. We are currently revising the booklet and trying to understand how we can make it better, but we can only do that by listening to the experiences of people who have or might use it.

This is where you come in. Can you spare 10 minutes to take our short survey and tell us how to improve the booklet? www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/366DSQ5

All results are anonymous and all feedback is considered. Please be aware the booklet covers sensitive topics, so please don't push yourself if it feels like too much.

Thank you so much for giving up your time to help us. If you have any questions about the project, just leave a comment for me.

Thanks again,
Imogen

Hi Imogen,

Have been trying to complete survey but cannot get beyond Qu.15.  I keep getting the message to complete the answer when I have done so!  Linda

Hi Linda,

Firstly, thank you for trying to complete this survey. 

Sorry to hear you can't get past Q.15. Imogen is out of the office this week so hoping I can help. Have you gone back and checked there is an answer to all other questions before Q.15, as all of the questions on the page require an answer before you move on.

Let me know if you have managed to complete it. 

Very best wishes,

Meghan