Sex and pain

I’ll reply better later …

And results from cytology are out and all normal I am so happy and in absolute shock as I had no clear margins but it looks like somehow my body after the lletz reacted and got rid of it. Not finished yet as is only 3 months and doctor said they need to check again in 3 months as they can only be sure it worked after 6 months. For now I am going to enjoy this time and carry on not smoking and taking vitamins no idea if that help but just in case will carry on doing it. Take care hope you are doing well

1 Like

That’s great news :grinning:
Sorry I didn’t reply earlier
I won’t know until November but have a last vaccine next week

Thanks :grinning: .I am also taking the vaccine I had my second one end of July and 3 one will be in November . November will be an important month for both of us :crossed_fingers: it will all be good

1 Like

My date of birth is 1976 :rofl:
Not that in my user name

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still having kind of nerve pain in my cervix when I wee though.
Well more discomfort
I hoped would have been back to normal at over 3 months after my lletz

Hello Rebecca sorry to hear you still in pain sometimes I believe you already did a test to check for urine infection and was negative right? So maybe it is just nerve pain and it will get better with time. I have pain in my cervix during my period a pain that I didn’t have before the lletz is not a big pain but is there on and off during my period. I will ask my doctor about it in my 6 months post lletz . Maybe go back to GP if pain is constant. Hope you get better soon .

1 Like