Severe dyskaryosis/CIN3 for the third time:-(

First time I have written on here but it has helped reading everyone else's posts, I just need to talk to someone who has been through something similar! September 2012 I had lletz, came back CIN3. March 2013 smear - severe dyskaryosis I had another lletz treatment came back CIN3. October 2013 another smear again its come back as severe dyskaryosis. I now have another appointment in two weeks with the consultant. Has anyone else had a similar experience? What did they do next for you? I know all cases are different, but getting to the end of my tether now:-(

Hey, I've just had my 3rd round of LLETZ so I know exactly how you're feeling, like it's never ending. 

I'm still waiting on results, however they've sent them off as urgent and are scheduling an appointment with a consultant next week for me. So I'm not sure I can give you anymore info than you already have unfortunately. 

At my last appointment though they did say they would have to discuss what alternative options there may be if the recurrence persisted though, and also had to do an internal scan to see how much of the cervix was left prior to treatment, for obvious reasons they need to make sure there's still enough to work with. It may be that your appointment is similar and they just want to run through the info with you prior to your next round of treatment. 

Hope it goes okay for you, try not to worry too much (easy to say), you've been through it before so you know what to expect for the most part. 

S x

Thank you soooo much for the reply, I was starting to feel like I was the only one:-) Never ending is an understatement. I am sure everything will be fine I suppose its just human nature to worry and so far I have been ok but now its just getting beyond a joke. 

I have just rung the hospital and they think it will be treatment on the next consult but possible scan as well. Hope you dont mind me asking but is the scan through the cervix (ie very painful) or is it just up to the cervix - sorry I just want to prepare myself.

I hope your results and next appointment go well, let me know how you get on.

Thanks again x

Debs, 

I'm so sorry I didn't realise u had replied! Have you been for your appointment yet? 

S x