second results severe changes whst next??

hi all you all helped me so much back in june I had severe changes whuch I had choloscopy for just recently had my 6 month smear and again it 

it has come back severe changes!! im 31 and I have a family so im lucky just really want to know what happens next. just need some advice has anyone had same what was the outcome??

thanku for reading xz

Hello sorry to hear your going through this again, its so worrying isn't it?! Most women only need one treatment but some of us require another treatment to remove cells that were left behind the first time (Lucky us!!!!) I to am 31 but don't have any children. I had my third lletz for cin3 on the 30th Dec although it turns out there is no abnormalities on the ectocervix is now just endocervix abnormalities or at least that is what the consultant thinks. They will probably call you in for another colposcopy then discuss your treatment options (often these depend on personal circumstances and amount of cervix left, but I am no doctor just what I gather from reading peoples posts) 

Best of luck and keep us posted, feel free to PM me if you would like

Debs x

hi Kelly, i had the same happen to me, at my 6 month check the nurse said my cervix looked really good so it was a bit of a shock when the results came back so bad. When I saw the consultant it turned out that the margins from my first lletz were not as clear as I had been led to believe and that he thought the cells were from deeper into the canal. As I am 40+ and have had my family we discussed the options which were cone biopsy or hysterectomy. Wanting to avoid the latter so in the end I had quite an extensive cone, his theory being that by removing as much as he can with the cone would give me the best chance to clear the cells without major surgery, obviously if I wanted to preserve my fertility he would have been less agressive with what he removed. I'm now in the position were I dont have enough cervix left to do another treatment so any further abnormal cells would mean the hysterectomy.

The cone results were better than expected and everything was definatley removed with a good clear margin. I'm due for my next check up next week which is 2 months late already after a mix up in the booking system and typical for me I am due to be on my period the day of the appointment!!!!!!! Just want to know everything is still good down there I dont need surgery.

thanks nikki for replying so nice to talk to someone whos going through simular thing.  surgery is so scary but I have my family I just don't want the constant worry of it all feel like I cant move on for worrying..hope all goes well for u let me know xx.

thanks nikki for replying so nice to talk to someone whos going through simular thing.  surgery is so scary but I have my family I just don't want the constant worry of it all feel like I cant move on for worrying..hope all goes well for u let me know xx.