scared & worried again

hi, not posted for a while as ive been trying to get back to some kind of normality however today ive been for my 9 month check up and she examined me internally. she found a red area and ive had a biopsy taken. she did say its quite common to develop scar tissue after surgery and radiotherapy but im now worried all over again.its taking me back 9 months tovwhen i had the origanal biopsy. im worried its back :'( .. love lea

Hi Lea

So, so sorry to hear that you are going through this.  I've heard too that's its quite common to develop scar tissue.  I had my 9 month check up on 8th August and thankfully it was ok but can fully understand how you must feel.  Fingers crossed you get your results soon and that all is ok.  Keep me posted, will be thinking of you.

Hugs, Cheryl,xx

Hi Lea,

sorry that you have to have a load of worry again.Alway's

awful when something is found.Hopefully it will all be ok.

Let us know how things turn out.

Take care

Becky x

Hi Lea

So sorry to year you are worried. If it helps I had a red patch too, I only had brachy not the full radio. My consultant said it was like a burn effectively and it has got better with time tho it’s still a bit tender at times when I use the wonderful dilator!

Fingers crossed yours is nothing serious as well.

Take care
Ali

Lea

Sorry for your worries..... fingers crossed for you

thank you all for your replies. i just find waiting until 8th sep seem rather a long time. suppose i could look at it another way that thete not overly concerned. my first biopsy was back within a week.rt . its the waiting which drives you crazy. i spoke to my mamillan nurse and she mentioned granulation tissue which apparntly is quite common after surgery/RT. thanks again and fingrr crossed lea xx

Hi Lea

You are right, if they thought it was an emergency they'd have had you in there quicker.  I had granulation which was treated with silver nitrate sticks no problem.  The waiting is awful, hope all goes well for you.

Hugs, Cheryl,xx

thanks guys...update-NO CANCER, granulation tissue.im so happy been out and had a few drinjs on a work night ......onwards and upwards..love to you all, lea xx

Great news Lea....

YAY!!!! What a relief for you X

Fantastic news Lea, so so pleased for you!

Hugs, Cheryl,xx

That’s fantastic news Lea x