scared of the unknown

Hi ladies

Im new to the forum but just felt i neefed to share my feelings with people who have gone through the whole damn thing lol ! 

I had an abnormal smear and then a colposcopy where they took a biopsy since had an appt for lletz treatment through as have cin2-3 abnormal cells. The thing i am most scared of is them finding it to be cc and that i need a hysterectomy im 30 and have 2 boys no actual plans for more but would hate to have that choice taken away. Im sorry if i sound like im moaning when nothing is clear cut i have read how amazing u all are and how much u have gone through i feel a bit of a woos in comparison.

Thank u for any advice

Lisa x

Hi PinkyPiglet

Sorry to hear you are going through a scary time. I have no doubt that you will be surprised to find that you take it all in your stride as the story gradually unfolds. Meanwhile, enjoy your boys, read some of the women here and stay happy.

Go Well

Tivoli

Hi Pinkypiglet

We all feel the same at the start.  I was terrified when I was told I had CC and would have to have a hysterectomy.  I got through it OK, the op experience was better than I thought it would be and I coped one day at a time.

One year on I am doing well and life is more or less back to normal.

It is a very scary time and I really hope you don't get the CC diagnosis.  But if you do please be assured its not the end of the world and you WILL find the strength to cope.

Hugs, Cheryl,xx