Scared! Abnormal cells, high grade, cin2

So I have been told I have high grade abnormal cells, CIN2-3 and will need treatment (LLETZ) in 4 weeks time plus I’m HPV positive, I’m scared to say the least​:disappointed: I was first told about HPV positive 3 years ago and was low grade and given the all clear but 3.5 years later it’s appears to have come back worse, it’s not helped that I have a 16 week old baby so I’m stressed as it is! No real point to this post just feeling upset today and really worried about my future health and can’t stop thinking the worst that I won’t be here for my children :cry:

Hello sorry you feel like this must be difficult with a 16 weeks baby to get this news, is a shock for everyone it definitely was for me CIN3 and CGIN .But you will definitely be there for your kid Cin3 is very very curable is not cancer .Please just follow doctor advised and you will be fine, Lletz works for most women stay positive. Good luck and enjoy your little one :blush:

Thank you :blush: x

Hey! Sending big hugs your way. I was also the same I had a smear 3.5 years ago and it was just hpv positive no cell changes, my last smear showed severe cell changes and hpv. I was so worried to why things had changed so fast but fast forward I have had my LLETS and received my results that they have removed my CIN3 and it was not cancerous. Just try to focus on the positive that you are under the drs now and what ever is there will be removed. I know it is so hard to think positive right now but just keep your self busy. If you have any questions just ask away :slight_smile: their are so many lovely ladies on here and it will give you reassurance. Good luck x

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like