Roller coaster

After getting myself ready for treatment , I am hit with another curve ball.  Had a call from the hospital saying I need to be seen by someone in ENT, couldn't tell me why?  I was in the chemo ward for a pre assessment when I noticed a letter on the screen, saying that on the PET scan it had shown some increased activity at the base of the tongue and that's why I have been referred.  Fed up with medics not being professional or honest with me.

Oh no!! You poor thing.Bet you totally fed up with all this by now :-(

Hope it turns out to be nothing.

Thinking of you

Becky x

Hi Zippy,

thinking of you and hoping this new curve ball turns out to be nothing to worry about. 

This too will pass.

love, Molly xxx

So I still have no answers from the doctors, other than increased activity and want to be sure it's nothing else.  I was very clear that I thought it was dismissive and unprofessional that they did not share thei information with me, it builds a lack of trust.  So I had my sick note written as up to now I am battling through the pain from the tumour since April.  Finally gave in today and went home half day, have had enough and I am so tired, I struggle to stay awake past 5 or 6 in the evening and the pain gets worse in the evening, I have large stronge pain killers which are being less effective as each day passes. Just want the tumour to reduce so that it stops causing so much pain :( roll on Monday