Review Appointment - fear the worst

Been checking in all day Sharon to see how you got on, so glad it went better than what you expected I will keep my fingers croasked for your biopsy. Completely get were your coming from with the whole faith situation. I am Catholic although not a practising one until recentley this whole situation has shook my life up and ive defintley found going to church of a Sunday and reconnecting with my faith has given me a lot of comfort. Take care Hunni xx

Hi Sharon, I too will keep my fingers crossed for your biopsy results. All the best for 2015.

Lea xxx

Hi Sharon

So pleased the results were better than anticipated and I'm keeping everything crossed for your biopsy.  Can fully understand how you feel that Christianity has helped you and I think it's great that you are getting comfort from it.

Really hope this will be a great year for you, keep us posted.

Hugs

Cheryl,xx

Hi Sharon,

So glad things appear to be better than anticipated and that your oncologist sounds like such a lovely warm person, I find that makes an enormpous difference. Keeping my fingers crossed for your biopsy results and just wanted to add that faith must be a real comfort to those who have it. I know it brings my mum an enormous amount of strength.

Be lucky

Tivoli

Hi Sharon,

Keeping everything crossed for you on the biopsy results xx

Tracey

Hi Sharon, 

hope you are ok and the wait is not too bad. You're in my thoughts.

Molly xxx

Hi Sharon,

How are you doing? What were your biopsy results? I hope you are okay, thinking of you xx

Sue

Thinking of you...I keep checking in to see how you got on. Xxx

Hi Sharon, yes I keep checking too.  Hope you are doing ok.  Big hugs, Cheryl,xx

Me too!!! Big hugs! xx

Me too... (((hugs))) xxx

Thinking of you too. Please let us know how you are xxx