Results tmrw

So I have an appt tomorrow with the consultant to discuss the results from my LLETZ. So worried. Is this normal? Wouldn’t I just get a letter? Had a horrible weekend waiting and fearing the worst
:frowning:

Good luck hun :(

Im not the best help as I have yet to have my colposcopy.

I hope everything is okay with you. Massive hugs. No woman should have to deal with this.

x x x x x

Thank you, you are so right. As women we go through so much. It really sucks sometimes. I also have so much going on in my life that I'm trying to deal with, it feels like it has all just come at once.

Hope your colposcopy goes OK xx

Everything coming at once tends to be the way unfortunately :( 

You are in the right/best place to be though as far as all this is concerned, the doctors etc know what they're doing. 

Your health is your priority at the moment and staying calm (easier said than done) is very important because being tired and stressed wont help you deal with it emotionally. 

Its best to look at it this way; the steps are being taken. 

All you can do tonight is try and enjoy your night, do something you enjoy like watching your fav tv programme etc with a cuppa some chocolate if you have those? At the end of the day you have managed to deal with each day up to this point so one more night then results time and then the next step. 

X x x x x x 

Everything coming at once tends to be the way unfortunately :( 

You are in the right/best place to be though as far as all this is concerned, the doctors etc know what they're doing. 

Your health is your priority at the moment and staying calm (easier said than done) is very important because being tired and stressed wont help you deal with it emotionally. 

Its best to look at it this way; the steps are being taken. 

All you can do tonight is try and enjoy your night, do something you enjoy like watching your fav tv programme etc with a cuppa some chocolate if you have those? At the end of the day you have managed to deal with each day up to this point so one more night then results time and then the next step. 

X x x x x x 

Thank you so much for your lovely message. I've had a cup of tea and chocolate. Doing my best to stay calm and not fear the worst

Xx

Good luck tomorrow Koala x

good luck for today Koala. Hope it all goes well. Xx

Thank you so much, so I'm home from the hospital. They did find cancer cells but they have removed it all. So relieved. Got to go back for another LLETZ to make sure all of the precancerous cells are removed on April 4th. Very emotional and tired.

C x

Thank God

You get some rest now hun x x

Ahhhh sounds just like my story (see notes). Weird isnt it how they tell you you have cancer but because it was gone before you knew you had it you feel relieved! 

Hi jelly,

Yes it's very weird knowing you had cancer but it's gone. I've been really emotional all week. I think after my second LLETZ is done I'll relax a bit but then when 6 month check comes I bet it's all scary and stressful all over again! 

C x