Results the waiting is driving me crazy and feeling v depressed

Hope you hear soon too Carveth. They said 2-4 weeks to me so in my mind I had 2 weeks as my smear and biopsy came back in two weeks. Wish they had said 4 weeks to me. 

Good luck everyone waiting xx

iv just rang the hospital they said no results yet try in two weeks time! its been five weeks already 

Lollipop try ringing Pals too they seem to get answers they called today and they said my hospital said my results are still in the lab and they think they had a backlog and when they do it gets sent out to other hospitals to get done... Great!! all these 'think' makes me think they aren't sure but at least they are going to be chasing as well for me now. Trying to be a bit more happier today as have been v depressed lately and not getting stuff done which isn't going to help. Xx

Have any of you got your results yet? Hope they are the ones you are waiting for. All the best and good luck to everyone waiting fingers crossed xx

Hiya still no results for me, it will be 6 weeks Friday, I'm currently in Turkey but have my mum on post look out! I'll be phoning the hospital again Friday and asking them to chase them up for me. Anyone else had their results? 

Hi ladies unfortunately my news was they found early stage 1a1 in my biopsy, I didn't want to tell you sooner especially as you were on holiday Kandicrash. Praying that you all have good news. I am having hysterectomy in July waiting a date, i found out last Monday a week today. Xxx

Sarah I'm so sorry to hear that. I bet after such a long wait it was certainly not the news you were expecting. Just goes to show there really is no truth in "no news is good news".

How are you feeling about it all?

Feeling ok has been a tough week but feel a bit stronger today just the waiting is hardest bit just want to fast forward to be normal again xx

oh sarah im so sorry to hear your news, i hope you are now getting the support you need and hopefully things will move much faster for you now. Goodluck with your treatment x

Thank you, I'm waiting again now this time for op date. Xx