Results in but won't give me them over the phone scared

hi ladies, I had my first smear a few monthe ago, came back as cin 3, when for colocoscopy, had llettz Treatment two weeks Thursday. I have been so scared about results I rang the secretary and she said the results are in and she won't give me then over the Phone :( ive rang my doctors and they haven't had them in yet. does this mean I have cc now? And advice please 

thank you 

Hi Zoe, isn't waiting just the worst part of all of this! it's awful. It's standard procedure to not give results over the phone and doesn't mean you have cc :). I was told when i rang that this is because the people on the other end are not qualified to understand what the results mean or answer any questions you might have. Could you try asking to get a call back from someone who is qualified to read the results? If not, I was able to get my GP to tell me so you could maybe try them again tomorrow. All the best and i hope you're not having to wait too much longer! xxx

Hi jojo84 thank you for replying to me, waiting is the worst and I am such a worrier anyway! I just dread the worst so so worried just pray it will all be ok. Just seen you history I wish you'll the best. This site has been so reassuring. 

Thankyou xxxc

Hi Zoe

Sorry to hear you're having an anxious wait - as Jojo said it's often the case that people who aren't qualified can't read the results over the phone. I think there's so many different things it could be that they wouldn't be the best person to explain it. I hope you don't have to wait too long - waiting is just the worst part. In the last hour I've cried hysterically, then felt fine and had a chat on the phone, then suddenly tears again. I'm totally up and down!! My fingers are crossed for you (and for us all) - hope you get the results soon and hope it's good news xXx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

hi Sophie, Thankyou for replying, the wait is just awful. Trying to think positive is hard too! Thank God for this site because at least we can all be here for each other. I hope you fell better soon. Sometimes I think it's better to get all the crying out I always feel better after a cry, I know it sounds silly. I wish you all the best take care 

Zoe xxxx