Results here after 3 weeks

So finally after three weeks since my LLETZ treatment I finally have my results.

It says CIN3 has been removed and I must attend a smear test in 6 months. It also says it was not cancer. I’m just a little curious to how they know it has all been removed as the letter doesn’t say anything about clear margins.

Just wanted to wish ALL of you the best of luck with any treatments you are going through. This page has been amazing and has really helped me through all the worry’s I have faced over the past 2 months.

If any one is going through something similar with cell changes/LLETS please feel free to message me as I know how reassuring it is to talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bec!

So happy for you that your CIN3 has been removed :slight_smile: keep us updated in 6 months! 3 weeks is quick to get your results - did you receive them by post?

I’m waiting for my LLETZ results and have been told I’ll get a call tomorrow. I don’t know if it’s normal to get a call after only 2 weeks, so I’m hoping that it’s not something bad!

Best wishes

Hey Tara, yes it was very quick I was expecting to wait for at least another 1/2 weeks. I will definitely post back after my follow up smear.

I am not sure about that but I have saw some ladies on here have phone call appointments so they can just explain in more detail how it all went. I can understand you are probably thinking of the worst (what we all do) but the wait will be over for you soon to :slight_smile: please keep us posted. Wishing you the best of luck x