Results are in.....Good News..!

Appointment today for my results couldn't of went better! Scans have confirmed my stage is Still 1ba with no sign of any spread, I really was thinking the worst, and even better news they seem to think I will be able to have my radical hystorectomy by keyhole so hopefully a quicker recovery! I know I will not yet know if any further treatment will be needed after surgery but fingers crossed I won't! it also looks like my surgery can wait until we return from our wedding in Las Vegas and our reception back in the UK so looking at around the 3rd of November! The thought of the surgery scares me and the recovery worries me but I feel greatful and blessed at the results iv revived today! 

I want to thank you all for your best wishes and kind words, these past few weeks have been awful but you have all made me feel so much better, I hope I will be able to do the same for others! 

My love and best wishes are with everyone waiting on results and to all of you lovely ladies! 

Next important appointment is my fitting for my wedding dress on Thursday and fingers crossed 4weeks today we are on that plane to Vegas!! 

Love & Hugs to you all 

Nicola xx

Fab fab news Nicola!!!! I've been thinking of you all day and checking the forum to see if you had posted. I am so pleased for you and glad it doesn't affect any of your wedding plans! 

Keep us updated on your op and treatment. Its so heartening to read positive posts on here. Hoping for similar luck myself on Weds xxxx

It's your turn next and I have everything crossed for you kelly! Try and keep busy till your appointment, I took the kids to the cinema last night then was busy with food shopping and ironing today (not so ecciting) I find music help me I've always got my iPod in, lady Gaga got me all set for my appointment today! sending you love and hugs kelly, will speak to you before Wednesday, I'm heading for a early night, will get some sleep at last! 

Nicola xx

Thanks! I have a 5 year old and a 9 year old plus in the process of selling my house (as well as working full time) so thankfully my days are jampacked! Stories like yours give me a real boost though. Enjoy your sleep tonight xxx

Hi Nicola!

I've also been checking to see if you've posted with any update!! So so happy for you, it's great that the scans were all good and you will be able to postpone the surgery enough to be able to concentrate on your wedding:)) It's such a relief, isn't it? I'm also having my surgery by keyhole and will be able to update you on what to expect, it does seem to be a much better option, and that's why my wait for the op is longer than normal.. Good luck with your fitting and everything else!!

Many hugs!

Anna

Thank you Anna, it is such a relief I really never thought it was going to be as good news, and I didn't even think that keyhole was still possible for me so that was a big surprise! When do you go for your op Anna? I'm going to start getting things sorted that I will need for hospital and for after the op! I will keep an eye out for your posts Anna so I know how your getting on! 

Love & Hugs 

nicola xx

Uv no idea how you have time to think about anything sounds like you really have your hands full kelly! Hope you have someone that can maybe take some of the load off if you need them to! Message me anytime if you need to chat 

love & Hugs 

nicola xx

My op is on the 2nd of October, so still

a few weeks away. I'm actually the opposite-will postpone getting things ready for hospital, am trying to think about this as little as possible at the moment.. Enjoy the evening and celebrate a little:)

xx Anna

Oh Nicola I am just so happy for you! This is terrific news! You go off and have the best weddding ever! Tears of joy!
xxxxx
Tivoli

Thanks Tivoli

I feel like the biggest weight has been lifted!! not going to worry about the op or what's to come after for right now I'm just going to focus on getting ready for our holiday, wedding then reception when we return! I'm smiling for the first time in weeks! Today is a good day! Im wishing everyone the same luck as I had yesterday! 

Thank you again for you best wishes!! 

Love & hugs & BIG SMILES :))

nicola x

Thanks Tivoli

I feel like the biggest weight has been lifted!! not going to worry about the op or what's to come after for right now I'm just going to focus on getting ready for our holiday, wedding then reception when we return! I'm smiling for the first time in weeks! Today is a good day! Im wishing everyone the same luck as I had yesterday! 

Thank you again for you best wishes!! 

Love & hugs & BIG SMILES :))

nicola x

Brilliant news! Hope you have a fab wedding! xxxx

Good news Nicola - rest easy over the radical hystectomy, mine was 5-6 weeks ago and was fine, you can enjoy the wedding and look up some tips here nearer the time.

love Mitch