so my story begins with an abnormal pap as it does, just a low grade one so we wait it out and the next one comes back abnormal too, low grade again, gpsends me for coposcopy and tells me everything looks fine but did one biopsy (just to be sure). a week later im advised the biopsy is cin2, so i challange the nurse regarding my results and she says my notes read that my gyno did infact see a visable lump, huh thanks for letting me know luv!!
anyhow so im booked in for a leetz, had that under g/a on monday 20mm x 12mm was removed in 2 phases and notes say large cervix and large iodine deficiant area, pretty much it was explained that my whole cervix was abnormal.. fast forward 4 days today and my gp has already recieved my leetz biopsy results and informs me that the whole sample was cin 3 with unclear margins and the abnormal cells are going up into the endocervical canal. she told me this is bad and that shes is going to ring the hospital to find out what treatment plan they are going to suggest i have but she is also going to suggest i have a hysterectomy( im 27 three children and husband has had vaectomy anyhow).. my gp is very concerned that my paps were showing low grade the whole time yet i do infact have cin3 all over the place down there! what worried me most is that my gp never calls to give results let alone speak to me on the ph for half an hour during business hours and she was quite frank when telling me that THIS IS BAD. she didnt mention anything in medical terms really shes leaving it up to the surgeon to discuss everything in absolute detail with me, apparently ill recieve an appoint next week to go to hospital to discuss treatment then! im also concerned that i was advised my results would take 10-14 days to come back and its only been 4 days and ive recieved them today, really thought i had another week to pretend everything was great! i guess i just thought id get my story out there to see if any other ladies have a similar scenario and what treatment you had etc is it possible my results are worse than my doctor suggested but shes waiting for me to see the hospital so they can tell me?