referral for a colposcopy

Hi everyone

I’m looking for a bit of advice I am 21 but I have been experience bleeding in between periods, after sex and pain after sex and I also get awful pain in my lower back, hips and tops of my legs. I have been tested for infections and a lot of other things which has all come back absolutley normal so I have now been referred for an urgent colposcopy. I’m just so worried as I feel like this has been going on for a while now and getting gradually worse but because of my age it has been a very slow process to get referred. Has anybody else been in the same situation who may be able to tell me how it went for them.as I’m just so worried.

Thanks x

Hi Gillie I know this must be a really worrying time for you. I am so glad to hear that you are Pro active and taking steps to deal with your health difficulties. Am i right in believing you are to young for a smear?? Gillie I hope you can get some answers soon I waited for over a year for a diagnosis they kept telling me i was going through the Menapaause. Gillie sorry I cant be more helpful but you are on the right track for answers. I will be thinking about you please let me know how you get on XXXXXXXXXXX