Hi Woo,

Hope it all went ok for you today. I have been thinking if you

Big hugs and best wishes

x

Hi Woo,

Hope it all went ok for you today. I have been thinking if you

Big hugs and best wishes

x

So i had my appt today.doctor confirmed it was stage 1a1 however it was removed when i had the loop.there are more cells which they would like to remove by deep excision under GA got my appt for that on 26th january.just wanted to update you all and thank you for the support.hope everyone is well xxxx

Hi Woo,

Thanks for coming back and updating us. How are you feeling?

Really very sorry to hear of your diagnosis but really pleased that they think they can remove it all with another biopsy.

Even though I am sure the possibility must have been praying on your mind, I am sure it still must be a shock.

Sending you huge hugs and thinking of you

x

Hi Woo,

You have given me hope with that message.  Sorry to hear about the diagnosis but glad you only need a small procedure. I was in the same boat as you...but still no results. All the best for the 26th 

Michelle

Good morning Michelle, 

I hope they get back to you really soon. Was it Monday you were expecting to hear?

I have everything crossed for you for good news. Hope you have some things lined up over the weekend to take your mind away from it if you can, even if it is a duvet day with trashy magazines.

Big hugs

x

Hi Woo

Have been following your post and tried to post from my tablet the other day but it got lost (the message not the tablet!).  Anyway, so sorry you have got a positive diagnosis but thankfully it is at it's earliest stage and can be dealt with quickly.

Just wanted to echo the message not to beat yourself up about not going for your smear on time, I never missed a smear and was never late for one and it still happened to me. Just be thankful that you went when you did.

Wishing you lots of luck with your treatment.

Hugs

Cheryl,xx

Considering the diagnosis i feel a strange sense of reluef.i think id convinced myself it was worst case scenario.im quite comfortable with the result as my doctor was very confident that ir can all be removed.the waiting was terrible.i actually slept through last night.thinking of you who are still waiting for results.got everything crossed for you xx

Well done for being so strong! There are so many important things you need to hold onto from what the doc said. No more focussing on negative words!!!

Keep strong! They caught it in time wooooo!! Xx

Thankyou sam.im feeling lots more positive now well untill the 26th that is when i have to be put to sleep.more scared of that ha.xx

It's amazing isn't it how much better we all feel as soon as we know for sure what our situation is, even when that situation is a cancer diagnosis. If only the results process could be speeded up somehow. We don't have to wait anything like as long for results in Greece as you have to wait in Britain but perhaps there are fewer tests being done here, or maybe the lab staff are happier in their work. No idea.

Be happy :-)

Tivoli

Hi Woo glad to here that your feeling better about your results x

Thanks all.just a quick question if anyone can help.ive been reading posts on here and seems nearly everyone has mri with diagnosis.this hasnt been mentioned to me.is it something i need to ask about or is it because im going for more treatment?confused xx

I didnt. I had one lletz which came back with clear margins, then they offered me another lletz to make sure and that came back fine, Just 6 monthly smears now x 2 then yearly after. No MRI

Hi Woo!

I was told, if the cancerous area is really small it doesn't show up on the MRI. I was graded at 1b1 but nothing showed up on the MRI. I rather suspect they got most, if not all of the cancerous bit in the LLETZ. I need to ask the consultant to clarify that next time I see him. It would be useful to know!

I don't think you need to worry about this but you could phone your cancer nurse to check.

Kirsty xx

Thankyou kirsty.im back in hospital on monday so ill mention it then.hope you're well xx

Hi all thought id update.had my lletz under ga yesterday.theyve taken pretty much all my cervix away.doctor was quite positive that results this time will come back clear.if they do she wants me to have coil fitted dueto having hardly any cervix left ill be unable to carry any more children.have to go back in 2 weeks for results.xx

Hi all thought id update.had my lletz under ga yesterday.theyve taken pretty much all my cervix away.doctor was quite positive that results this time will come back clear.if they do she wants me to have coil fitted dueto having hardly any cervix left ill be unable to carry any more children.have to go back in 2 weeks for results.xx

Hey Woo

That is great news. Sorry they had to take so much but better to be safe. I hope it doesn't cause too much pain, it must feel like you have been bleeding forever. Hope the next 2 weeks pass really fast for you and you get the all clear!

Big hugs

xxx

Thankyou suzysooz.to be honest theres not much bleeding at all but the pain when it starts is quite intense.nothing that cant be sorted with painkillers though haha xx