Raising Money

Hi Ladies

I havent posted here since March last year, when my hubby did the Fleet Half Marathon, when he donated all his sponsorship to Jo’s Trust (approx £700!!!) I dont come on here often, however, not a day goes by when I dont think of what happened and how wonderful everyone here on Jo’s forum was when I was going through such a difficult time.

This year, our very lovely friend Andy, is running the Berlin Marathon and has kindly volunteered to donate all his sponsorship to Jo’s Trust. Despite the fact he has no first hand knowledge of Jo’s trust, he is very keen to support this charity, and I feel very touched that he is wanting to raise money but also raise awareness.

Should anyone wish to sponsor him, his justgiving page is -

http://www.justgiving.com/Andrewwilmotberlinmarathon

Best wishes to you all on here…Despite being given the all clear 3 years ago, I was only dismissed from my consultant in October 2009, I am now on annual smears, however, this is still a charity I hold close to my heart. The support I received on here was paramount and now where possible I want to raise awareness of cervical cancer but also raise money for Jo’s Trust.

I still think of Jo’s regularly but felt I needed to take a step back for a while, I feel a bit cheeky coming on here now, but I just wanted to say Hi, inform you all of the marathon and give you all my best wishes…

x