RAISING FUNDS FOR JO'S

http://www.justgiving.com/ellencycles

In October 2010 having just turned 24, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. With no symptoms and still one year below the cervical screening age, the news was devastating and my life was changed forever. I could not have gotten through the last three years without Jo’s Trust and the amazing women i met through the forum. I owe you all so much and I am desperate to give something back to Jo’s and prove that Cancer does not have to stop you challenging yourself mentally and physically.

In October 2013, three years after my diagnosis, I will be undertaking the challenge of a lifetime to cycle 400km around Cuba for Women V Cancer to raise funds for women’s cancer charties including the charity that helped me. Funds raised will be divided equally between three important charities: Breast Cancer Care, Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action and used to support their valuable work.

I cant wait to give something back to everyone at Jo’s - please help me meet my target! :):slight_smile: