Radiotherapy

Thank-you very much for all your advice I really appreciate it all I'm booked in for all xx 

Hi,

I was in a right state when I first found out, as Tivoli said, I was so scared, I would be on the floor sobbing my heart out and having panic attacks I just didn’t know what to do with myself, the one thing that really did help me get through was this forum and all the lovely ladies that gave me advice (and still do) and I certainly did post a lot at first.

Like everyone says it does get easier once treatment starts. Just keep posting any worries or how you’re feeling on here, I find writing my problems down certainly does help.

Mel x

Hurrah for you!

Cheering you on!

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Your story makes me feel so hopefull I have cc stage 1b2 and will be starting my treatment on the 25/1. that is my aim is to get rid of the horrible thing and have the all clear! So pleased to hear that you beat it xxx

Thank-you xx 

Thank-you xx 

Hi Leanne, 

I'm currently going through 5 weeks radio , chemo 1 day a week and have brachytherapy coming up on the 5th Feb. Like you and everyone else the thought of the brachytherapy is terrifying me but I am taking comfort from the amount of ladies on here who have already been through it and have said its not as bad as it sounds. My treatment so far has been much more doable than I ever imagined , I'm into my third week now and am managing fine. Please stay strong, you can do this !!! Wishing you all the best for your treatment. Xx 

Thank-you I am starting my treatment on the 2 ND Feb I was at hospital yesterday to get my radiotherapy tattoo done I went into work last night to visit the kids and staff was lovely to see them all