Private Forum

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to post  a reminder about the private forum we have available-

Living with advanced cervical cancer- This forum is for women who are living with or beyond an advanced stage cervical cancer (stage 4). It provides the chance to speak to other women in a similar situation that have perhaps gone through more radical treatments or trial drugs. This group of women has often told us throughout the years that they would welcome a place to be able to help each other and talk about the things that matter that can be difficult to talk about in more public arenas. So if you're a woman going through some of the complexities of advanced stage cervical cancer, please do get in touch. And again if you are a user of this forum and have feedback about how this section of the forum could be improved please do let us know, by emailing Debbie on debbie@jostrust.org.uk or you can PM me. 

How to use the private forum? Access needs to be given in order to use the private forum or read the posts. You will need to complete a brief registration form so that we can help keep these spaces safe and supportive for those that need them the most. The registration form and a bit more info about the forums can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Rebecca 

The site takes some getting used to, but when you get the hang of it through trial and error it’s a little easier! I’ve also been diagnosed with recurrent cc, all in my lymph nodes and waiting on chemo, immunotherapy and targeted therapy. I totally sympathise with your decision not to continue treatment, but may I ask why? The chemo I’m being offered is different from the first time round xxx

Still waiting for treatment😭 but I finished chemorads last June, so it was gone or hiding for almost a year. I didn’t have any symptoms when I first found out something was wrong, but that was a few months ago and since then I’ve been having lots of discharge and bleeding, and also pains in my lower sides, and breathlessness. I really hope you’re well hun xx sorry it’s taken me so long to reply, finding things very hard mentally atm. I promise once my heads a bit clearer I’ll msg you back properly xxx