Premature baby after LLETZ- anyone else?

Hi everyone.
I joined this forum in 2006 when I had LLETZ for CIN3. I’ve been very fortunate and have had clear smears until last year when I had a borderline result. But because there was no HPV detected, they discharged me from annual smears.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, this summer my waters broke at 34 weeks with my baby. No one knows why, although I had dagger pains cervically through the pregnancy, however I didn’t dilate at all. I’ve read since that cervical treatment can cause premature waters breaking and delivery. I had another child slightly early at 38 weeks (2008) and I was just wondering if anyone else found themselves with a preemie after treatment?

My baby was fine thankfully, he just needed a little support after delivery. I had a smear today so fingers crossed it’ll be clear or just borderline again.

Hi - I know it has been awhile since you have posted, but I feel that it is a good possibility! I have to most likely do LEEP (LLETZ) soon and am so worried as I have not been pregnant yet and want to have at least one child and do not want miscarriages, pre-term birth, etc.