Hi all, I've posted a few Times and you have always found this forum so helpful.
My back ground is December 2014 I had an abnormal smear, had treatment two
Week later with biopsy, not sure if this was llets or cone biopsy (not sure on
Thedifference). My results were cin3 and server cgn changes.
I had my follow up last weekans pregnancy was mentioned that I'd
Have to be closely monitored and at risk of pre term birth ormiscarriage.
(I have done another post on this).
Here's the thing me and other half would like to try for a baby soon, I
Think everything that's happened has made us want to try sooner rather
Then later as long as repeat colopscopy is clear.
We would wait until the new year so that I'm a year post treatment as read
I should be healed by then.
However we have a holiday mid June for a friend's wedding, and had been
Planng another holiday mid July.
What I'd like to know is what are the risk of having incompetent cervix
Post treatment especially for cgn changes.
Has anyone had this treatment and had a nornal pregnancy.
As soon as my results are through I will make an appointment with gp
To discuss this, but just wondering if anyone's been in thisposition.