Post hysterectomy- bath?!?

Im 11 days post laparoscopic hysterectomy any one have any idea of when I can have a bath? I'm missing my tub! Shower daily , scars healing lovely but would love a warm bath. I don't have any loss or anything 

many help would be appreciated xx

Hi. Pleased everything is going ok! No-one actually told me I couldn't have a bath after my hyst, so I had one day 5 post op! I figured if it was important they would have said so! H x

Hi there,  

I had the same op as you 5 weeks ago ,  and I had a bath in the hospital the morning after my op! Granted I had the help of nurses and the chair lift into the bath, so didn't have one at home until I got the catheter out 10 days later. 

Only thing I was told was to not use fragranced stuff in the bath.

Not sure if different NHS areas give out different inf,  but i'm in Scotland. 

Enjoy your bath and hope your recovery goes OK.

xx

How you getting on hun after youtr operation. Please let me know as i am going in on tuesday 

Christine 

How you getting on hun after youtr operation. Please let me know as i am going in on tuesday 

Christine 

I am doing really well. No where near as bad as I thought it would be. take dulcolax and get about but by bit as much as your body will let you as the wind is the worst. Hope all goes well for you xx

Hi meg 

I am 6 days pass op and doing ok I get a big tired in the day do j ha e a rest

Have u had your results yet

Chris x

Rest when you feel tired I over done it 10 daysboost op and crashed and burned! I'm week 4 tomorrow and feeling great  Slight nerve damage at top of leg and top part of vagina but its coming back slowly although can be quite painful. 

I had my results Wednesday and I'm all clear :) :) :) 

take it easy and listen to your body. It knows xxx

Hi Meg

So pleased you got your results IIa. Getting mine tomorrow but .Positive.  Do you need any other treatments x