Please someone help me..

My body is wracked with pain. I cannot move, tense up, sneeze, cough, pee or have a BM. My right shoulder is sending horrible shooting pains into my neck and arm.. seems to be worse up in breathing in. I am laying here crying as my partner lay sleeping next to me. I just don't know what to do anymore. No doctors are listening to me, I don't want to go back to the E.R and get all those horrible tests done (pelvic exams are excruciating). Currently, I am unable to move from laying on my left side or the pain gets worse everywhere. I have a CIN 3 diagnosis. Leep scheduled the 24th. Pain is unbearable during my periods. It has gotten so bad that if I can't find releif I am scared I will seek it elsewhere. No pain meds touch this, no remedies help. I cannot live like this any longer. ANYONE with like symptoms that you can share with me.. I need hope. Please. I'm at the end of my rope.

Hi, how are you doing? Are you constantly in pain or could you be having a panic attack. i have also been diagnosed with cin3, doctors havent ruled out cc yet because of the pain im in, pelvic area and backpain. I would recommend you go to your doctor if your pain continues.  Good luck.