Pink wee after Lletz

Hi everyone, I had my LLETZ procedure 5 days ago
Everytime I’ve wiped after peeing, I see light pink. At first I thought this was pink watery discharge but I’m not bleeding at all from that area and only see pink when I wipe after a wee.
I only have mild back pain but could this be uti? Typically it’s a Saturday so I can’t get a GP appointment but has anyone else experienced it? I did think it was from my cervix at first but today it seems it is just my wee

i had lletz 3 days ago and the pink will be coming from that area its just very light, ive been getting the same its light pink bleeding mixed with discharge, its only when i wipe after having a wee too - they said there will be intermittent bleeding and discharge for up to 4 -6 weeks whilst healing

Ahh okay thank you! That’s reassuring. I do tend to over worry about everything ><

It’s understandable to worry, i have been worrying too but its good to have people on here to confirm things that may not be anything to worry about, they have a phone line to ask any questions and you will have also the doctors number im guessing they would have given you it if you get too worried they wont mind if you call them