Periods after treatment? Bleeding and worried.

Hello everyone,

I’m after some advice and trying not to worry. I had my results 27th January to say that there were no signs left of the cancer. I’m now on HRT. I had chemo and radio, along woth brachy to treat the cancer.

Over the weekend I’ve been experiencing what have felt like very strong period pains. My Dr said that I wouldn’t have periods because of the treatment. However, I’ve now started bleeding down there as well, it seems like a period. Is this normal? I was told I wouldn’t have them again and haven’t since before treatment.

Thanks!

Speak to your doctor you may have an infection or something which maybe causing the bleeding. I've had a bit of pink blood when I've been for a wee but I've got a water infection xx

Hi Hani

How are you? just wanted to send a hug. If you haven't done definitely speak to your consultant and maybe go to your GP doctors as well. Xxx

Hi guys,

Thinks got much worse and I was admitted to hospital on Tuesday for severe pain and I was bleeding an awful lot. After tests all week I've been taken off HRT as I've had a bad reaction to it. I might be having a procedure to remove the lining of my womb as it's still intact!

My GP is speaking to my consultant to decide what to do whilst I take a break from it. They're unsure of some of the hrt treatments because of me only being 26.

Thanks for advice ansuch ladies, hopefully get there soon!

Hani

Oh you poor thing :-(

Hoping they get to the bottom of it really soon for you Hani and you can start to move forward

(((((HUGS)))))

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli