NHS England are looking for a patient representative for their quarterly Joint Cervical Screening Programme Board meetings.
They hold these meeting on a rotational venue basis around the four acute hospital provider trusts in Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire (i.e. Royal Derby Hospital, Chesterfield Royal Hospital, King's Mill Hospital and Nottingham City Hospital).
Anyone interested would need to meet the following criteria:
- In screening age range 25-64 years of age
- Live in the Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire area
- Attended cervical screening in the last 3 or 5 years
- Experience of being referred to a Colposcopy Unit or hospital clinic with an abnormal cervical screening result (at some point, does not need to be recently), if possible as the whole pathway is discussed as standing agenda item
They do have a job description and their team pay £10 per meeting attended, plus travel expenses:
- 45p per mile by car and parking with a receipt
- Or public transport cost reimbursement with a receipt
Please do let us know if you are interested.