Parachute Jump......!!! What am I thinking???

Hi everyone…
Firstly…well done to everyone who took part in the ‘Walk for fun’ I couldnt personally take part but was in awe of how much money was raised.
So…in an effort to do my bit and give back a little to Jo’s Trust, myself and a friend are doing a tandom parachute jump on Friday 27th June…((they gave us the option of jumping on Friday 13th June!!! but we politely declined…not that I’m superstitious or anything…hee hee))
Anyway…considering that I am terrified of heights I’ve no idea why I’ve signed up for such madness…I just kinda thought that it couldnt possibly be as scary as being told that I had cervical cancer…so it should be a doddle eh???
if you want to have a butchers at my info/profile or even donate a few pennies to the cause then log onto http://www.justgiving.com/fionasnowball
I’ll keep you posted on my progress and of course the nerves!!!
Thanks for listening…
Big Love x x x

Hi Snowy

Well done for having the courage to do a parachute jump; I hate heights so I think you are incredibly brave! I imagine it will be a thrilling experience though.

Thank you so much for setting up a Just Giving page to raise awareness and funds for Jo’s Trust; it really is appreciated.

Please write a blog about the event and take some photographs so that we can put it up on the website.

Thanks and best of luck (Don’t blame you for opting out of Friday 13th!)

Best wishes

Sue
P.S Hope the T shirt fits!