Pap question

I had a pap in may 2017, they found fungal growth, no yeast infection and told to come back in 6 months, went back in 5 months (October 4 2017 and got results oct 13 2017) and that pap came back lsil....I’m being sent for a colposcopy on November 3, this Friday, as I’ve had cancer issues when I was 24 and my doctor is slightly concerned. my doctor also said it’s not normal to go from nothing to LSIL (Low-grade Squamis intraepithelial lesions) or cin1 I believe is the other term for it....in such a short amount of time, (in less then 6 months) I literally have looked everywhere but figured the best place to ask is from women who have been there...i finally gave up looking on line and stressing about it, but was just left questioning my doctor after my appointment today....is she right, should I worry, as I’m having a heap of problem, constant back pain and I never get back pain ever, off feelings in my bladder, painful sex, and consistent pelvic discomfort, off and on light bleeding during after sex .....I know CC is very slow growing, but I am 10 years since my last brush with CC.....so yep that’s where I’m at.... my question Is has anyone else had nothing then low grade in a short ammount of time...my repeat pap was due to ovarian torsion and the lab that viewed my pap results advised to have me back for a 6 month check....yet my paper work is all clear minus fungal 6 months ago...