On the 19th of August I had LLETZ and cone biopsy under GA, I had a rough 2 weeks after that and had numerous infections plus infection from the procedure.
I had treatment to stop the bleeding 2 weeks ago and although I feel loads better in myself I am experiencing a lot of pain, a awful dull achy pain right across my lower abdomen, anything from walking, driving over a speed bump and sometimes even lying down can aggravate it.
Has anybody else experienced this? If so how log did this go on for? I was under the impression I could start exercise after 4 weeks but I really don't want to make myself worse. Would much appreciate to here your story and if you can relate to this.
• July- abnormal smear low grade abnormalities and HPV
• July - colposcopy and biopsy
• August 10th - results CIN3 and HPV signed for LLETZ under GA
• August 19th - LLETZ & cone biopsy under GA
• August 23rd - hospital with infection on my cervix
**AWAITING RESULTS **