Pain 1 week 3 days after loop

Hiya little worried and wondering if abdominal pain is normal only a week and 3 days in I had first spots of blood today and I’m in horrible pain simular to really bad period pain on both sides of my pelvis I was thinking it can’t be an infection because no horrible smells or flu symptoms, I just can’t seem to get comfy enough to sleep, advice please ladies anyone else had pain weeks in?

04/12/15 first ever smear
23/12/15 received letter for high grade abnormality
29/12/15 colposcopy and LLETZ waiting on biopsy results.

Hi Sarah.  I had a smear on 11th Dec, and a Colposcopy on 31st Dec due to high grade changes.  I had really bad pain two days ago, which would have been 11 days after my Colposcopy.  I did wonder about infection too, but haven't had any of the other symptoms.  I noticed that my scab has now come off, (sorry for too much info), so I am thinking the pain may be related to that as the pain has gone now.  Sorry I can't be much help, but just wanted to say that my experience was very similar to yours.  If you are worried, I would ring your practice nurse at the GP, as mine has been really helpful.  Hope you feel better soon. xx

Hiya Emma been having period like pains now for couple of days think it's like you and I'm just healing, nothing to worry about as we are all women here so no information is too much information lol, still no other symptoms so not as worried now hopefully will get results soon.

04/12/15 first ever smear
23/12/15 received letter for high grade abnormality
29/12/15 colposcopy and LLETZ waiting on biopsy results.

My lletz was 10 days ago.  Severe back pain / lower abdominal pain both sides but no also sharp stabbing pain at different intervals. Has progressively got worse.  No other symptoms. Just been to docs and sending me to hospital now. So worn out with it and increasingly worried x

My lletz was 10 days ago.  Severe back pain / lower abdominal pain both sides but no also sharp stabbing pain at different intervals. Has progressively got worse.  No other symptoms. Just been to docs and sending me to hospital now. So worn out with it and increasingly worried x