only me again xxx xmas party

hi all

well who would like a night out in leeds for xmas with xmas dinner etc ?? plz let me no and i will make arrangments for beggining of december lol as well as lets meet cause i no a few who can not make it xx

love always debi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Count me in how about the Birdcage after eats?

I cant make November in London :cry: and would love to meet some more girlies here.

Love
Jxx :wink: xxx

yippeeeee count me in… when ya thinking hun cos im only free sat 8th and sat 15th.

Hope your well babe love kaz xx :wink:

The 8 th would be good too for me, it’s my birthday on the 7th so a few J D’s would go down marvellous :lol:

Jxx

I like the sound of that do u know of any good hotels that r local? any1 takin there other halfs?

jo x

The queens is right in the centre i love it there Jo…just get off train and your in the hotel heaven oh and theres a huge xmas tree right outside biggest ive ever seen think my hubbie is busy that night ohh can we make it for Janinas birthday too even better xx :wink:

Cant go on the 15th got family party just found out xx

andI mean North!!!
Do you ever have any get togethers in my area? North East?

If not, il put a date in my diary when you are all meeting and I will pour myself a chilled one !

hi all,

id love to meet you all in leeds but i cant get outta work on either dates, yes, i work every sat, how poo! lol

what time were you all thinkin for the dinner??

oh, another thing loopylou, i live nearish to you so we can meet :smiley: actually, im gonna put a post on about a ‘meet’ in a couple of days, once days figured out.

xx

Hi Debi

Me & mum would come for a drinkies depending on what time you are starting - dont think either of us will be up to a big knees up as I will be well on in my pregnancy by then + mums back is still giving her grief but we would love to come for an hour or two pre-dinner drinks or something.

Either date should be ok so let me know which it is - when & where you are starting !!

We could start early & have a cocktail in Harvey Nicks if we are feeling posh !!

xxxx

hi all

im moving house in next 2 wks so do you girls wanna meal etc xmas 1 and night out ?? love debi …

Hi Debbi

Not sure what you mean - do you mean Dec 1st ??

xx