There is just one month to go until the Mini Meet so don't forget to book your free place! Mini Meet is our new patient information day which is taking place 10am - 2pm on the 13th May in Birmingham.
The event has been designed for women living with or beyond a cervical cancer diagnosis, and everyone is welcome to bring one adult guest with them to support them on the day. It is a great opportunity to meet others with similar experiences in a friendly, relaxed and supportive environment.
All our workshops have been confirmed which we are really looking forward to:
- Ask the Gynae Onc – Dr Kavita Singh, Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist at Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS
- Sex and Intimacy- Alison Cullen, Psycho-sexual Counsellor
- Menopause and HRT – Dr Esther Moss, Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist at the University Hospitals of Leicester
- Fertility – Dr Ghiyath Shayeb, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the Birmingham Women’s Hospital
- Pelvic Radiation Disease - Dr Neeraj Bhala, Consultant Gastroenterologist at the University Hospitals of Birmingham
If you are interested in attending you can find out more about the event and book your place here – https://www.jostrust.org.uk/support/mini-meet
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.