Not sure if it's the menopause

Hi I’m 33, recently had radical hysterectomy (kept ovaries), 5 weeks radiotherapy 3 weeks of chemo (stopped the last 2 because of side effects). My last treatment was on 1st April. Over the last couple of weeks I have been experiencing hot flushes, sometimes during the day but almost every single night which is keeping me awake for hours on and off.
My consultant said that they tried to protect my ovaries by encasing them which would hopefully mean that I wouldn’t go through an early menopause (and still produce eggs so we can try surrogacy).
I’m not sure if I have had any other menopausal side effects but I am starting to be more aware of mood swings (which originally I put down to emotions around what has happened in the last 6 months).
I’m now wondering if there is some kind of test they can do or how I can find out for definite if I am or am not going through the dreaded menopause… Any help would be much appreciated!!

Hi  LilyAnnie ,

I'm pretty sure that a simple blood test will be able to confirm ovary activity/menopause. 

Good luck

Hugs

Bren  x

Thank you for your reply. I will speak to my consultant next week if it continues best regards, Leanne