No Bleeding after LLETZ Treatment - three weeks on

So its been about 3 weeks since I had my LLETZ done via GA.

I had lots of pains, which have improved, still getting them now and again, and seem to have a lot of discomfort in my lower back and sides.

I had some swabs taken for an infection, but it just came back with a bateria infection which wasnt related to the LLETZ.

Thing is I have only had slight discharge, in various colours, nothing heavy and NO bloeeding as yet, had my period a week after the treatment and that was hardly anything a slight dripple for a day!!! 

Anyone else experienced this? I was expecting a lot more blood!! Have I just been lucky or could this yet be to come!!!???

Hiya Lucy, I was in the same boat as you, I had mine under local but apart from the first day which was very light pink discharge when I wiped I had no bleeding at all just the same discharge as you. I guess it's down to how well they cauterise the area after?? But your not alone don't worry! Xx

My colposcopist also said it depends how many blood vessels are near the lletz area. Last one I had they struggled to stop me bleeding and told me to expect light bleeding for a good few weeks as he could see lots of? capillaries in the area near the removed tissue.  Think if u are careful not to dislodge any scabbing by vigorous exercise/lifting/sex too early then reckon you will have escaped a deluge! 

Sounds good to me!!! Mind you, I have been in a lot of pain, so maybe that has been my "thing" with the procedure!!