Newly diagnosed

I had pet scan for diagnosis,  was devastated told in lungs and lymph nodes.  Any advice help.  Treatment or not.  So depressed

Hello Mulles44     Just saying hello I know you will be devastated with the news you got today.   It takes time to get your head round everything !!!    But you will !!!      Your team will come up with the best treatment plan for you.    By the sound of things you are probably looking at the chemo/ radiation treatments.   This treatment is very successful and they aim for a cure.   You will find advise on this site from lovely ladies that have traveled the same road as you and will help you every step of the way XX      

Thank you for an uplifting post!

No problem xx     Any time you need to speak to someone there is always someone on here or feel free to PM me xx

Hi Mulles :-)

Sorry to join in quite so late and I'm really sorry to hear your news. I think it's going to be a chemo cocktail and not chemo rads as Flower Power suggests, but you probably know that already by now. 

There are many women out there who have been through what you are facing and are now cured and living full lives, otherwise there'd be no point in offering the treatment now would there. So grab it with both hands and be lucky! :-)
Tivoli

Thanks, I had first chemococktail and then Dr says radiation,hoping for the best, its a real struggle somedays