New to group

Hi everyone im new to this i was diagnosed in November 2017 after a year battle with doctors i knew i had cervical cancer but know one listened to me i had my surgery in the December had a radical hysterectomy i had red flag symptoms but no one listened and im still suffering every day its something different every day feel like i need a friend someone who has been in my shoes i just need to talk to someone

1 Like

Dear Sharon,

Sorry to hear that you’re going through such a hard time coping with the menopause - I think that’s what you’re saying. There are a lot of younger ladies on this forum who have been through, and are going through, difficulties with forced menopause symptoms. If you ever just need a real person to talk to, please don’t forget you can call the Jo’s Trust helpline, to ask questions about symptoms or just to talk so someone. You can find them here:

https://www.jostrust.org.uk/get-support/helpline

You might want to talk to someone about whether HRT would be right for you. You are not alone. X

1 Like

Thanks for your reply i think i will try calling someone as im suffering with a few problems that i just dont know how to deal with x

1 Like