New survey on late effects and consequences of cervical cancer treatment – your help needed

Hi ladies,

We've recently launched a survey looking to understand women's experiences of cervical cancer treatment and its potential long term effects and we would like to hear from you. We hope this will be the largest survey of its kind and 325 women have already completed a paper version of this survey.

We're particularly interested in 'late effects'. These are side effects that begin during or shortly after treatment and don't go away within six months (sometimes called long-term effects).

We would be really grateful if you could take this survey and tell us about your experiences, it should only take 20 minutes to complete. By taking part in the survey we can gain insight into real life experiences of life after cervical cancer treatment, which will help us to further improve our services and continue to strive for excellent, and appropriate care for cervical cancer patients within the NHS. Whether you are still undergoing treatment or are 2, 5, 10, 15 years post treatment or beyond, we want to hear from you - your feedback is invaluable.

Click here to take the survey

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me

Best wishes

Fran

Hi Fran :-)

Would I be correct in thinking that this survey is applicable only to women who have had NHS treatment in Britain?

Cheers!

Tivoli

Hi Tivoli,

Thank you so much for your message. Sorry it wasn't clear before, but yes you are right the survey is only applicable for ladies who have been treated in the the UK.

I do aplogise for any confusion and thank you so much for getting in touch 

Very best wishes

Fran 

Hi,

how long will the survey be open for - my treatment was 3 months ago so I may not be relevant yet,

mitch

Hi Moonfish,

I do apologise about the delay in getting back to you. We would really value your feedbackif you have time to complete the survey. We want to hear from ladies who are at different points in the journey post treatment so it would be great to hear from you.

I hope all is well with you

Very best wishes

Fran