New & Need Advice Please! Xxx

Hey Everyone, I’m really new to this don’t know if I’m using it correctly, I’m 22 and have been unwell with bleeding severe back pain that’s just worsening and quite uncomfortable during intercourse I have a 2 year old son , I had a smear after pushing after loosing my dad to cancer & had cn1 and high risk hpv and have my colposcy tomorrow I’m really nervous. Should I really be too worried, or are these quite good results?

Could really do with some advice!
Thank you xxx

I know it's easier said than done but try not to panic. I had lletz treatment after my first ever smear 5 weeks ago now and I did freak out but on reflection I didn't need to. The colposcopy did not hurt me at all, I was really surprised as my smear had really hurt. I didn't feel any of the treatment either so it was a far better experience than I expected. I had cin 1 and 2 and high grade cgin cells higher up in cervix which they said have all been successfully removed. it's all very scary I know but also very easily treated and it's good you have pushed to be seen xx

Hi Shannen,

i can see why you are worried But low grade dyskaryosis is the best result to receive (other than normal). They probably won't treat anything today but will more than likely take a biopsy if they see any abnormalities. you will then receive your biopsy results in a few weeks and if it is CIN 1 and no higher they will do a smear in year as the majority of the time Cin 1 will clear itself. 

Good luck for today. Xx