Nervous wait

Hi there
Went for my colposcopy last Monday after abnormal smear test. I’ve been to colposcopy many times and usually have the same lady who is lovely.
This time round she said moderate changes cin 1 maybe 2. Said she would be shocked if it came back as cc.

Has anyone ever had a nurse tell them it should be ok but then results came back worse? I’m normally calm after colposcopy but not this time.

Thanks in advance x

Hey jaimed

I had my colposcopy yesterday

I don't have the answer to your question bur I'm in the same boat as you...well kinda

My nurse said the samel thing to me exactly the same . ..lol I wonder if we went to the same place lol 

I asked her what she thought she said she's 99% sure it's not cancerous and said she would be very shocked if it came back with cc

I have Lletz treatment on Monday under general anaesthetic to remove abnormal cells and yh I'm bricking it to say the least 

I just have those words from the nurse to cling on to I guess...I was told they do have a pretty good eye without the biopsy so I guess we just have to trust them 

Hope yours goes well 

Wish you luck 

Sarah x

Thanks for your reply Sarah. 

That's great they've booked you in for treatment already. The nurse said we would wait after Xmas for me which I was a little nervous about as would rather they did it sooner.

Good luck for your procedure Monday. Keep us posted xx

Thanks for your reply Sarah. 

That's great they've booked you in for treatment already. The nurse said we would wait after Xmas for me which I was a little nervous about as would rather they did it sooner.

Good luck for your procedure Monday. Keep us posted xx

Yh they had a cancellation so I guess I'm lucky....

I will keep you posted and let you know what happens 

All the best x