My cancer has returned

Hey Guys

It is with heavy heart I have to tell you all that another 3 cm tumour has been found in my pelvis, it turns out that it was missed :(, the pain in my back and problems with my blood pressure was all down to this tumour.  So I am having chemo and will be losing my hair this time, the doctors are going to throw everything at it.  I will keep you all updated.  Round 2 :) x

Oh I am so sorry to hear this horrible news! I really wish you the best of luck through your treatment.. Give it all you got!! God gives his toughest challenges to his strongest soldiers! Xxx

Dear Emma

I am so, so sorry to read this - you have been through so much and now this, my heart goes out to you.

You have been so strong through all what has been thrown at you and must draw on that strength now.  You can get through this, just keep as positive as possible and keep thinking of those that love you.

All the ladies on here, including me, will be supporting you every inch of the way.  If you ever need someone to talk to I am always here.

Love & hugs, Cheryl,xx

I'm so sorry to hear this bad news. 

My thoughta prays and positive thought are with you right now 

Hello Emma.  This is such a blow, after all the treatment you've had already.  It beggars belief that a tumor this size was missed!  

However, this time, as the doctors say - they are going to throw everything at it - that is the exact words my oncologist said to me when my treatment was discussed.  I've had 2 clear scans now since all my treatment ended, so - believe me the treatments are strong stuff, you will benefit from this further treatment too.   It might be difficult to be positive right now, we've all had that feeling, but we've come out the other end, and so will you.  Get your boxing gloves & fighting spirit ready for round 2!

God Bless

Sharon

Cancer sucks. xxx

Oh Emma,

im gutted to read this, you have been through so much already. I'm sure your doctors are going to do everything possible to beat this. Sending you lots of positive vibes, courage and strength. 

Love

Tess xx

Hi Emma, I'm so sorry to hear this, you really have had a hard journey. Sending you lots of strength to get through the next hurdle....and will be waiting to give you a high five at the finish line xxxx

Hi emma. We are walking a similar path you and me. I have just finished my radiotherapy. All I have left is the cheemo bullet which is not looking likely because of my kidney problems. It feels so unfair and unbelievable but we have to trust in our doctors and their teams. Nns did a good post on trust and hope if you can find it. Keep your chin up. You can get through this. I have been so low but then for no reason just had some amazing days when I feel good and life is normal and then that lifts you up again before the next dip. Please pm me if you think I can help. I'm thinking of you x

Thank you everyone, I am angry, tired and pissed off to be honest, I have been in severe pain since January and it has taken till two weeks ago to investigate it, my consultant said before this happened it was 'unlikely' to come back, yeah right lol, I now have some Tramadol which has taken the pain away and has enabled me to sleep, something I havent been able to do for 2/3 weeks due to the pain getting worse.  Hopefully now the pain is controlled and I can sleep my mood will lift, I will fight this, just didnt expect this to happen :( xxx

Hi emma.. I am so sorry to hear that it has came bk, there is no words I can find to say.. You can win this and I am thinking of you.. You have been through so much already, you are a very strong person.. So keep strong...

love sky.. Xxxxx

Thinking of you Emma - sending you big hugs xxx

Hi Emma, I think everyone can understand you feeling hurt and angry, you've had such a lot to put up with and now this. I hope you manage to get some sleep. Sending a big hug your way along with lots of positive thoughts. Jade xxx

Hi Emma,

I am so shocked that they could miss a tumour of that size....Bloody awful.You must be so angry.

Have they looked at old scans?Was it there originally?

It just goes to show that our body's hurt for a reason!I have been in that post treatment zone(watch and see)before, and I am

in it again(pain to do with all the treatment etc).

I know what the doctors say is true, but we know our bodies better than any doctor and I would like them to do more to investigate

pain as and when it starts.I complained for 3years the first time,

and this time I was still under the consultant and told me it was endometriosis!!!for 2years until my GP sent me for tests!!

I really hope that this round of treatment gets rid of it once and for all.

I know how lonely cancer can make you feel,so it's good that we can come on here and share with other ladies.

All the very best.Takecare

Becky x

Oh Emma ... I am so sorry to hear this! And after all you have been through already. Sending you lots of positive vibes. You're so strong! You can do this! Take care xx

I am so sorry to hear this. All my love lea xxx

Emma

It breaks my heart to read this.  And i can totally relate to your feelings of frustation.

Bizarrely i was just thinking of you the other day and wondered how you were doing now i know....

sending positive vibes and strength for your treatment to come

Pat

x

Hi Emma,

I can't say how sorry I am to read your news. i can't think of anything to say except good luck. I don't come here very often any more but I'll be thinking of you. X

So so sorry for this you are having to bear now, my first time on for a while after radical hysterectomy in December. I so pray that you can stay strong & beat it, I still have nightmares in doctor's office being told it's back- wishing strength & success in beating it!!! I hate cancer!!!

Hope you are ok Emma, so sorry to hear your news.

Sending hugs

Ali x