Multiple diagnosis- not fun!!

Hi!!   

New to this forum and looking for a form of support, the long story short is that I am 24 and have a beautiful 5 year old son, I was diagnosed with ADHD about 2 years ago, I am currently waiting for therapy for post traumatic stress disorder, have alot of problems with anxiety but am happily in control of it for most of the time, I found out about a month ago that I also have polycystic ovaries, at the same time I was sent for a routine cervical screening three days after discovering that my aunt had found out that MSH2 cancer gene runs through our family (obviously this was the precurser to that entire branch of my family tree being tested for it, still waiting to go for mine...) and that one of my cousins had already had an elective hysterectomy because of the high chance of cancer developing, after all this I discovered they had found abnormal cells at stage 3 (no real idea about what this means as the nurses were pretty busy, nice but not very informative) and was prepared immediatly for a LLETZ proceedure (this was 4 days ago) and am now waiting out the healing process and feeling rather confused and unsure, It would be nice to not feel so alone with it, I know thousands of ladies every day have this stuff done but it's all totally new to me and I've had such a head full already, feel like i've gone bloody mad!!

Hey :) 

sorry to hear your having so many problems at once. RE CIN 3, from how i understand it, it means highest grade of cell changes but not confirmed as anything more sinister, I am still waiting for my biopsy results too and understand its really hard not to drive yourself crazy!!  but as I was told on here the longer the results take to come through the likelier that it isnt as bad as you might think, as they are likely to get in touch really quickly if its anyhting worrying... so the theory goes and that helps to relax a little (me at least) 

As for the poly cystic ovaries (PCOS) ... im also in the same boat, altough i have benn suffering with it for years now, i dont know how much you have read up on it and how bad it is for you, i.e. what are your major symptoms? (i have quite a severe version of it with every single symptom apart from acne haha! phew on that front at least) 

Try to relax (easier said than done i know, but your not alone in your situation) xxx