MRI and CT scan appointments……. So scared

Hi everyone, got the dates for my MRI and my CT scan I’m so scared. Praying this terrible thing hasn’t spread. Can’t think about anything else. Wish this was all just a bad dream

Hi Sarah, so sorry you’re going through this as well. I understand and can relate to the fear, as everyone of us here felt the same the moment we were diagnosed with cc. It’s perfectly normal to feel scared as I’m still scared up to now as I’m on my 6th week of treatments. But what I can tell you is that once you get all the scans done and find out what you’re dealing with you’ll find the strength to fight this bloody illness. Good news is cc is a treatable cancer regardless of stage or spread you will find a lot of positive stories in this forum. There is always hope. I can’t tell you to stay positive as I also struggle in doing so. It’s okay to cry sometimes. But take each day, each appointment at a time. Spend this “free time” you have before your treatment to try and boost your immune system and eat healthy so your body will be ready for getting rid of this disease.
Lastly, you’re not alone. There’s a lot of us here fighting w you and rooting for you. Please keep us posted. Sending you lots of love and prayers.xx

Hello my lovely!
The waiting for staging days are horrendous. You’re certainly not on your own there.
I agree that once you know what you’re dealing with you’ll feel as if you’ve jumped 1 more hurdle.
Have a good read through old posts and you’ll see lots of positive outcomes for all different stages.
I dont think theres any of us here who didnt think the results of the CT and MRI would be worse than they actually were.

We’re all here rooting for you!