Midlands Support Group

Hi ladies just wanted to let you know there is now a support group in the Midlands. If like myself you have been looking for a group the Midlands group is now up and running. if you have been recently diagnosed, are currently going through treatment or are in remission this is a great group to come along to and meet other ladies. I myself have found talking to someone who has been through something similar to me a great help and comfort, and someone I can relate to. Support groups offer the opportunity for women affected by cervical cancer to meet others in their community. It's an ideal environment for providing reliable information and mutual support, allowing group attendees to discover possible coping strategies, solutions to concerns and a place to make friends and be heard. If you would like to come along to the next group meeting feel free to message me for more information and I can pass on Linda the group leaders details. Would be great to get more ladies into the group . Xx

Is that the one in staffs?

Hi there,

The West Midlands group has currently been meeting in Staffordshire but in an effort to try and accommodate everyone the best we can, Linda (the West Midlands group leader) is looking at trying a change of location and day. When we have more details about this we will let you know. 

Best wishes

Fran 

Hi the West Midlands support group has now secured there future venue. The next meeting will be held on 28th November 12-2 at John Lewis Birmingham. The community hub level 4 John Lewis. For more information please feel free to message me and I can pass on Linda the support groups details.