Meeting Women Locally in January & February 2014

Hi Everyone

Many of our groups are running meetings over the next few months to provide friendship, mutual support and reliable information, so you if you think you might like to come along, I know that our group leaders will be delighted to welcome you.

All you need to do is to click on the following link http://www.jostrust.org.uk/support/support-groups and then select your area on the interactive map. You’ll then be able to read all about the group and the group leader and then just follow the link at the bottom of the page to the registration form.

We’re particularly thrilled as we’re launching our first support group in Wales in the Cardiff area and we’ll also be re-launching our Leeds group soon too!

All of our groups are very friendly and relaxed, where you can get the chance to meet and talk with others and share a few giggles too!

29th January, Manchester Support Group, Leaders: Lou, Di & Helen

30th January, Norwich Support Group, Leaders: Stella & Annmarie

1st February, Leicester Support Group, Leader: Debbie

8th February, Peterborough Support, Group Leader: Em

12th February, London Support Group, Leaders: Deepa & Claire

19th February, Cardiff Support Group (Launch!), Leader: Sarah

20th February, Brighton Support Group, Leader: Maria

25th February, Manchester Support Group, Leaders: Lou, Di & Helen

I really do hope that you will consider coming along to one of the groups to find out more!

Best wishes Rebecca

Are there any plans to set a group up within the West Midlands area? I've found from diagnosis to treatment and now dealing with the aftermath I have been left to find it all out myself by either using the forum or looking elsewhere on the internet. I really could have benefitted from a support group nearby. Thanks Jade

I’ve just asked that to jade! … I don’t know in which post though?
would really like a West Midlands support group! X

Yay fingers crossed Em! Maybe they will let us set one up?! Xx

I agree ladies I would like to see one aSwel.  I'm in Sutton Coldfield and there is nothing at all for support groups in my area or even close. 

Hi Everyone

Unfortunately the only Midlands group that we have at the moment is Leicester and you are all very very welcome to attend this one. I know our group leader Debbie will be very happy to have you at the group.

My apologies, I didn't include the next date in my original post and I've now added the details above (1st of Feb). If you would like to attend the group you can either drop me a line with all your contact details or contact Debbie directly at josleicestergroup@gmail.com or you can register through the group registration page.

Thanks

Rebecca