Meeting Women Locally in January and February 2014

Hi Everyone

Many of our groups are running meetings over the next few months to provide friendship, mutual support and reliable information, so you if you think you might like to come along, I know that our group leaders will be delighted to welcome you.

All you need to do is to click on the following link http://www.jostrust.org.uk/support/support-groups and then select your area on the interactive map. You’ll then be able to read all about the group and the group leader and then just follow the link at the bottom of the page to the registration form. We’re particularly thrilled as we’re launching our first support group in Wales in the Cardiff area and we’ll also be re-launching our Leeds group soon too!

All of our groups are very friendly and relaxed, where you can get the chance to meet and talk with others and share a few giggles too!

29th January, Manchester Support Group, Leaders: Lou & Helen

30th January, Norwich Support Group, Leaders: Stella & Annmarie

1st February, Leicester Support Group, Leader: Debbie

8th February, Peterborough Support Group, Leader: Em

12th February, London Support Group, Leaders: Deepa & Claire

19th February, Cardiff Support Group (Launch!), Leader: Sarah

20th February, Brighton Support Group, Leader:

Maria 25th February, Manchester Support Group, Leaders: Lou & Helen

I really do hope that you will consider coming along to one of the groups to find out more!

Best wishes Rebecca

Hi :slight_smile:
Can we have a West Midlands support group please?! There doesn’t seem to be one? … It doesn’t let you click on the map?? X

Hi EmJess

Apologies, we had not included the date for our Leicester group who are meeting on the 1st of Feb. I've now added it to the list above. This is currently our only group in the Midlands and I know they'll be very pleased to welcome you. Please just let me know if you're still having problems registering by dropping me an email with your contact details to rebecca@jostrust.org.uk. Or, alternatively, you could email our group leader Debbie directly at josleicestergroup@gmail.com

Thanks

Rebecca