Meet up in April and May!

Hi Everyone

Spring seems to just about be springing and we all know that as the weather gets better so do most of us like to venture out a bit more.

So now might be the right time for you to go along to one of our local groups to meet others in your area that are living with or beyond a cervical cancer diagnosis.

Our groups are friendly places run by trained and welcoming volunteers who have either personal or professional experience of cervical cancer. There's usually a cuppa and a biscuit too (I've even heard that some of the groups manage to sqeeze a bit of home made cake out of some of their members - yes, you heard me right, I did say cake!!). 

If you're wondering if a group is something that you would get a lot out of, why not take a look at the support group pages here http://www.jostrust.org.uk/support/support-groups 

It's a great way to meet other women local who have been through similar things and also listen to guest speakers about a range of topics including menopause, lymphodema, living beyond a cancer diagnosis, nutrition and fitness and sexual issues after treatment. There's no need to be shy, our groups are warm and friendly and alongside the more serious discussions is a lot of laughs and some really great friendships to be had.

I do hope that you'll join us sometime Smile

Norwich 
Date: Saturday 26th April
Time: 10:30 – 12:30
Leaders: Annmarie and Stella

Manchester 
Date: Wednesday 30th April
Time: 19:00- 21:00
Leaders: Lou and Helen

Brighton 
Date: Tuesday 8th May
Time: 18:00 – 20:00
Leader: Maria

Leicester
Date: Tuesday 8th May
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Leader: Debbie

Newcastle 
Date: 12th May
Time: 18:30 -20:00
Leaders: Jane and Shona

London
Date: Wednesday 14th May
Time: 18:00 – 20:00
Leaders: Claire and Deepa

Cardiff
Date: Wednesday 14th May
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Leader: Sarah

Peterborough
Date: Saturday 17th May
Time: 13:00- 15:00
Leader: Em

Manchester 
Date: Wednesday 28th May
Time: 18:00- 20:00
Leaders: Lou and Helen

For those of you in Belfast and Glasgow, fear not, the groups will be holding meetings again soon. Dates are to be confirmed so watch this space.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes

Rebecca

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let you know the great news that our Leeds group is relaunching on Monday the 2nd of June at 6pm. The group leader is Jacqui and she's looking forward to meeting ladies in the Leeds area.

There is now a Leeds option on the drop down menu of the online registration form so please do register your interest.

Many thanks

Rebecca