Mdt meeting??

Hello I was hoping Someone here will be able to help answer my question. 

So 12 months ago i was diagnosed with cin3 I had the lletz treatment. I missed my 6 month check up by accident but had my next one which shows low grade changes and high risk hpv. I had my colposcopy today and they said my cervix looked normal which I was so relieved about but then she told me they'd need to go to a mdt meeting as she thinks the cell changes are higher up where she cant see. If they decide to go ahead with treatment what should i expect will they take more than before? I just want as much information as possible on the changes being higher. Will it be done in the same way? My last treatment i found hurrendous can i ask for a general as I'm terrifed of having the lletz done again  

Thank you x

If it's higher up, you may need to have the cone biopsy done where you're put asleep. I got that done. Nothing to it. THey take a cone shape of your cervix. Mine was higher up as well. 

If it's higher up, you may need to have the cone biopsy done where you're put asleep. I got that done. Nothing to it. THey take a cone shape of your cervix. Mine was higher up as well. 

I had a top hat procedure which is similar to a cone under local for adenocarcinoma (glandular cell changes higher up in the cervix). 

If you wish a general ask them, it depends on the health board regarding what their procedure is.

Good luck xxxx