LLETZ

Cry

Ok so a month ago I had a colposcopy due to an abnormal smears test. At the colposcopy they took a biopsy of the area and said I'd have to wait 4-6 weeks for the results. As you can imagine I've been on pins!

Letter came this morning and I have to go in for a LLETZ and that the cells are CIN and they need to be treated to prevent cancer developing in the future.  So does that mean the cells are cancerous? I am scared and confused and really emotional right now....

Hi I can totally understand how worried you are but these are only cells that can turn cancerous if left without treatment, I had a colposcopy and lletz treatment done yesterday all at the same time as my cells were high grade, if it was at all obvious that your cells were cancerous they would not of left you without treatment as I'm sure they can see when carrying out the colposcopy any signs of this, hope this makes sense lots of love x

Thanks for that sort of put my mind at rest. Well my apt is 2nd June so I will let you know how things go.

Thanks xxx